Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'll tell you where to find a Black Hole...

humm... hmm

Locating black holes in distant galaxies... who cares! I could do that with my tail tied behind my back! Anyone could take an out-of-focus picture of bloodcells, draw some blue circles on it, and call it a... a... Locating Black Holes in Distant Galaxies.

I want to find black holes located in OUR galaxy... in OUR Solar System... in OUR OWN BACK YARD!!! Those are the ones that are gonna suck in all the visible light i was planning on using to gaze at... at... at things i was gonna gaze at. THOSE are the ones that are gonna drag you and me and that damned cat into the terrible singular abyss leaving nothing but a gamma ray squib. And... and... if they'd just let me have a crack at that Spittle Space Telescope gizmo, or whatever it's called, I COULD DO IT!!!

OOh, woe is us. Species-ist discrimination against simians again. And who suffers? We all do... you will, especially when some surprise black hole pops up in your closet and sucks your favorite accordion down its 4-dimensional gullet, never to wheeze again...

more later,
mr. eddie

No comments: